Making IMS Changes and Refreshing Your Site
Any change made in the Interface Management Site (IMS) takes effect
immediately. However, to ensure you are seeing these changes in your browser,
you must be sure to complete one of the options below to refresh your
site. Both options accomplish the same task, but you may feel that one
is easier than the other.
Option 1: Use Open Web Site Link in IMS
This option will be helpful if you have just made changes in IMS and
are still signed in.
- After you make a change in IMS, click the Update Museum
button at the top or bottom of your page.
- Click the Open Web Site link at the top of your page. This will
open your PPO site in another tab or window displaying your recent
Option 2: Use /killsession
This option will be useful if you need to refresh your website and are
not logged into IMS.
- In a web browser, go to your PPO Site Address as listed
on your PPO Welcome Letter.
- Add this additional text to the end of your URL: /killsession
- As an example: http://sandbox.pastperfectonline.com/killsession
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard. The browser will refresh
back to the landing page and display your latest IMS changes.