Exploring Search Results
Keyword Search, Search by Term, Advanced Search, and catalog searches
all return search results in a similar format. The appearance of the search
results can be modified in IMS and the Web Publishing Wizard.
- Number of records online that match your search criteria.
- Number of records searched; this number appears only on the Archives,
Photos, Libraries, and Objects search pages.
- The item's thumbnail image is a link to the record.
- The hyperlink will take you to the item's record page. The hyperlink
is comprised of the first two fields you have selected for that record
type in the Web Publishing Wizard. If an item does not have data in
these two fields, no hyperlink will display.
- A record with no associated image displays a default "missing
image". This image can be changed in the IMS Site tab.
Note: The number of search results displayed per page can be changed
in the IMS Site tab.