Introduction to the Web Publishing Wizard
The Web Publishing Wizard is an area of PastPerfect that is unlocked
when you have the PastPerfect Online Upgrade installed. The wizard guides
you through the step-by-step process to create and upload records to your
PastPerfect Online site. Many of the steps in the wizard have default
selections, but you should review each step to be sure the selections
are what you want for your site.
Steps in the Web Publishing Wizard include:
- Selecting Data Fields and Assigning Field Order
- Customizing Field Names
- Setting Up Advanced Search Categories and Mapping Fields
- Browsing Files Before Publishing
- Creating Web Publishing Files
- Publishing Files to the Web
- To access the Web Publishing Wizard, click the PastPerfect-Online
button on the Main Menu.
- From this screen you will access the additional steps in the wizard.